Duplo 645 cutter/slitter/creasor

Hi all. I find myself in a similar situation as a few of the other posters in this forum. @slinky - could I please possibly have the software too?

Hello , i just bought a Duplo Dc-645 , anybody knows if i can it install on the Win 10,i got with machine a CD with Job Creator 1.5 and allowed to me install it on Win 10 .I can create job layouts,but i can't uploud to DC 645, in fact i think i need for a driver because Win10 doesnt recognize machine throught the USB port. Please help me with a thehnical advise.
Error 010-10 is displayed on the Job Creator when i intend to transfer a job to the machine.

On the same disk there is the operating software and the drivers. So install software exit out then install drivers. Power off everything plug in cable then turn everything back on.

Hi again everyone. Would anyone be able to share the drivers for the DC645 with me? @slinky was very kind to send me the Job Creator software, but it seems I need the driver too.

Hi again everyone. Would anyone be able to share the drivers for the DC645 with me? @slinky was very kind to send me the Job Creator software, but it seems I need the driver too.
If they sent you the software and you download it onto your computer when you get to the end of The install go back and install the drivers power the computer down and machine plug in the communication cable and then turn everything back on and it should communicate together. The software is nothing in particular you don't need a high-powered computer with lots of memory and so forth in fact if the software is old sometimes you have compatibility issues with the newer computers

Thank you @slinky , but i have error. Error name - Communication Error(001-10)

Have you solved the problem?

I already have Job Creator v2.04, x64 drivers installed, PC win 7x64 does not detect USB Duplo dc 645 rom version 1.38, can anyone help with updating the rom?

Make sure you're using a short usb cable. The Duplo can be very picky about the cable quality and length.

Make sure you're using a short usb cable. The Duplo can be very picky about the cable quality and length.
I checked a 50 cm USB cable and 3 different 100 cm ones, the cables work on other devices. I also tried a Win XP PC, an old Win XP laptop and two Win7 x64 laptops, none of them showed anything in the device manager. In Duplo, the parameters are set to Job Creator - enable. Do I need to enable USB operation in Duplo somewhere? (I'm already worried that the USB in Duplo is damaged)

The cables that you tried are short enough to have worked. It sounds like you already attempted to install the usb driver software on your Windows computer. When you connected your Duplo to the PC you should have received a message about found new hardware and this is when you would’ve installed the usb driver for DC-645 from the Duplo software. The driver would then have shown up on your pc under the device manager, something like USB DC645. If you don’t receive the message about finding new hardware, I don’t think I can provide any other useful information. Sorry about that.

The 645 software wasnt hard to install. Im wondering if something is not quite right. TRy uninstalling the software including what drivers you might have and try again. TJ explains is like what should happen.

The Job Creator program itself works and I can make the cutting configuration, but I cannot send it to the machine. The computer does not see the machine at all after connecting the USB cable. Uninstalling the drivers does not help. I think the Duplo's USB port is disabled or broken. I wonder if updating the firmware rom might help, but I don't know where to get a cube with a newer rom for updating.

The local Duplo Service says that the driver is most likely missing or bad drivers. Apparently it is possible that the computer does not detect anything due to the lack of a driver. I don't have the original CD with the Duplo software and drivers, maybe someone could take an image of their CD and send it to me?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back