3D for Cups (REQUEST SOME SOFTWARE)

Hello dear all,
I'd like to know if you have any suggestion for rendering 3D cups like Heidelberg/Esko/Engeview/etc do for packaging boxes. I know I can do it using Illustrator, but the quality still making me sick.
What you guys are using in the industry? Long time ago I saw a website presentation that you can upload your cup graphics and they can provide this 3D mockup for you, but I'm still looking for it and no success..
So, I appreciate any help on this topic!
I wish you all a very good weekend!

Kind regards,
Sidnei Jr.

I think you can do this with photoshop and a mockup template from envato elements.

I don't have a huge need for mockups but this is the method I use when I want to a mockup for our website graphics.

Chrome translates French to English

Oh yeah of course I know that all kind of browsers can translate anything to whatever.

But first, how many of their potential customers are even aware of this? And of those who are aware, how many will take the trouble of invoking browser translation in order to understand their website?

Plus, after all they ask their question in English on an English-language forum. (And English isn't my mother tongue either.)

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back