Duplo-120 Can't move staple heads

TomfromErie

I purchased a Duplo-120 at auction and after getting it discovered that if I want to move the staple heads we must also move the Clinchers. The problem is to move the Clinchers requires "a special tool" that did not come with the unit. That tool is discontinued. Anyone have one of those laying around?

Clincher tool.jpg

it would be easy enough to make something. Fyi. I have one but unfortunately only have the one. ta Simon

It's been a long time since I had my 120. Can't you just slide the clinchers with a little pressure for now? I seem to remember that was possible.

Other than that, maybe try contacting member @Hulign. I sent him all my no-longer-needed spares and I think I had one of those tools in there, brand spankin new too.

It's been a long time since I had my 120. Can't you just slide the clinchers with a little pressure for now? I seem to remember that was possible.

Other than that, maybe try contacting member @Hulign. I sent him all my no-longer-needed spares and I think I had one of those tools in there, brand spankin new too.
If there was one in there I have already promised it to @TomfromErie. I am happy to pay it forward.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back